Are you searching for the best way to install the Unacademy learning app on a PC/laptop? then you are at the right place where you can get the complete guide and details about the Unacademy app and how to install Unacademy on PC Windows.
Today everything is coming under the digital world. Developers creating all the realtime application into digital apps so learning methods also changed now. There are plenty of mobile apps available for learnings. Kids and any person can learn through the apps Unacademy app is one of the best and India’s largest learning platform. Education now comes under the digital form so please update your old educational method and download the Unacademy app. Some of the users like you asking for the way to use this Unacademy app on PC to learn from the bigger screen so here we provide you the steps to download and install Unacademy app on windows pc. Follow the steps and learn your favorite subject easily. Let’s look at more details about the app.
About Unacademy App
On this page you can download Unacademy Learning App and install on Windows PC. Unacademy Learning App is free Education app, developed by Unacademy. Latest version of Unacademy Learning App is 5.46.76, was released on 2021-03-11 (updated on 2021-03-23). Estimated number of the downloads is more than 10000000. Overall rating of Unacademy Learning App is 4,0. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store have rating of 4+. This app had been rated by 688.171 users, 118238 users had rated it 5*, 429007 users had rated it 1*.
How to Install Unacademy in PC (Windows and Mac OS)
Following are the 2 methods to install Unacademy in PC:
1. Install Unacademy in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player that allows you to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:
- To begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- After Bluestacks installation, double-click its icon from desktop to launch it
- Once BlueStacks is launched, you need to log in to Google account from within Bluestacks
- Click “My Apps” button in the emulator
- Search for: Unacademy
- You will see search result for Unacademy app just install it, find here the app whose developer is listed as Unacademy
2. Install Unacademy in PC with Nox Player
Nox Player is one such Android emulator of reputable stature. Below is a step by step tutorial on using Unacademy in your PC through Nox. Follow the steps below:
- After installing run Nox Player in PC, and login to Google account
- Tab searcher and search for: Unacademy
- Install Unacademy on your Nox Player
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to run Unacademy on your PC
Here you got the complete guide and details about the Unacademy app and how to install Unacademy on PC Windows. We hope this was helpful. In case of any queries, feel free to email us.